SubCom Efficient Heating Solutions
Liquid Heating Projects
Robust Heat Transfer
Submerged Combustion technology (SubCom) is the best direct contact heating method for challenging liquids and slurry steams.
SubCom delivers reduced operating costs and unparalleled efficiency approaching 100%. SubCom utilizes low emissions burners, has low maintenance costs, robust construction and short payback periods.
SubCom can also meet the challenge of heating dense slurries. There are no fluid passages to plug with settled solids, or heating surfaces to scale over. The turbulent action of gas sparging helps to keep solids suspended in the liquid and promotes efficient heat transfer.
For any challenging heating application of liquids or slurries SubCom is the ultimate system for high availability and efficiency.
- Copper, gold and other heap leach lixiviants
- SX/EW solutions
- Mine wastewater
- Brine solutions for potash and salt process solutions
- Iron ore concentrate slurries for pelletizing process
- Calcium chloride and copper sulphate concentration
- Ore and concentrate slurries
- Vat leach heating
- Reagent mixing water
- Utility water
- Frack water heating
- LNG vaporization
- Oil sand slurry hydrotransport
- Recycle water
- Sludge pasteurization
- Effluent holding and treatment ponds
- Aerobic and anaerobic treatment tanks
- Water pond freeze prevention
- Acid baths
- Aggregate wash plants
- Carpet and fabric manufacturing
- Plywood and veneer log ponds and conditioning chests
- Industrial process solutions
- Evaporation pond performance enhancement
"Inproheat's SubCom systems have taken on the toughest conditions and set a new standard for effective direct contact liquid heating."